Most of the package on our website allows user to host multiple domain in cPanel and thus many user often ask how to host multiple domain or website in cPanel. In this blog post we will be helping user to host multiple domain in cPanel.
1. Multiple Domain Hosting: If you do not have multiple domain hosting then you can purchase one for yourself from our website. You can choose Ultimate or Maximum package from Web Hosting or Pro and Business from Cloud Hosting. You can also upgrade your existing hosting if you are on single domain hosting plan.
2. Active Domain Name: You must have active domain name registered. If you have not registered yet, then purchase domain from here.
3. Change Name Server: After you have registered your domain name, your name server must be same as of your primary domain name. To know your name server you can check email with cPanel account information.
Adding Additional Domain or Website using AddOn Domain in cPanel
- Log on to your cPanel and navigate to Domain Section. Click on Addon Domains.
- You will see option to Add New Domain Name. Type your domain name (Sub Domain and Document Root path will be automatically populated.
- Click on Add Domain.
- Now navigate to your cPanel File Manage, you will new folder created (Path Specified in Document Root).
Now you are ready to upload your website in that particular folder. You can also install WordPress or other CMS from softaculous directly in that folder. While installing WordPress from Softaculous make sure you are installing in right domain name.