The country code top-level domain for Nepal is .np. Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd. is in charge of it. You can acquire and register free com.np domain as well as any additional .np domains. You can select a .np domain for your website based on your preferences and industry. There are numerous second-level. np domains available, including. edu.np, .com.np, .gov.np, .mil.np, .org.np, .net.np, .aero.np, .asia.np, .biz.np, .coop.np, and .info.np. If you are looking for commercial domain like .com, .net, .org then check our domains registration page.
You can register a domain name for free.np ccTLD through Mercantile Communication. You require a citizenship certificate for your personal domain, a PAN certificate, and a company registration certificate for business use in order to register a domain FOR FREE. A cover letter is also required if you want a free .np domain in Nepal. In addition to these, you should have already paid for web hosting or obtained name servers from your web hosting company. Inquire about your web hosting provider since you must enter name servers throughout the domain registration procedure. Sample documents are included at the end of this article.
Documents required to register free com.np domain in Nepal
1)For personal use: You must submit proof of your Nepalese citizenship, your passport, driver’s license, or voter’s card and cover letter.
2)For Business use:
In order to get free .com.np / .org.np or any other free np domain in Nepal for your business, check below your company type and documents required.
- For local organizations, the certificate of registration of the company, firm, partnership, or organization.
- If a foreign company is registered in Nepal, it must have a certificate of registration for a branch office, liaison office, or certificate of affiliation with the Social Welfare Council.
- In the case of non – incorporated businesses operating in Nepal, such as non – incorporated joint venture entities or permanent establishments, a PAN registration certificate is required.
- Any local or foreign entities with business interests in Nepal must possess a certificate of trademark registration in Nepal or an official filing receipt issued by the Department of Industry (to be supported with an actual trademark registration certificate within 3 years of domain registration)
- If it is a Government agency .gov.np then government organizations may register domains with https://nitc.gov.np/. The following documents are necessary for government agencies to request services, Need an official letter for any service request and The registration form must contain valid administrator and technical contacts.
Check out the procedures below to request a free com. np domain registration in Nepal.
Step 1: Visit “https://register.com.np“ to verify the availability of the selected domain. To determine if the domain you are looking for is available or not, click the “search” button.
Step 2: If the domain you’ve requested is available, congratulations click on Register now button. If not, try another one.
Step 3: For details, we have to make our account, so for that click on Create User.
Step 4:Your have to add your Full name and email, which you have entered in your citizenship.
Step 5:Once your account has been created, you will get a success message “Thank You for registering”. To activate your account, please check your email.
Step 6: Click on verify to activate your account after opening the email address you entered.
Step 6: Use your email address and password to log in now.
Step 7:Fill out the domain request form accurately and completely. In Administrative contact,
- Give your full name.
- When registering for personal domain, leave the Organization Name field empty.
- Give your address according to your citizenship.
- Technical Contact is the technical person who maintains the requested domain. If someone wants an alternative contact address other than administrative contact then he/she may use this space. You can copy and paste the Technical contact information if you’re requesting for Personal domain.
Step 8: Click Request Domain once you’ve provided the form with every document .you can see the status of your domain while waiting for it to be approved.
Step 9: check the status of your domain. The time it takes to approve your request is one working day or longer.
step 10: Wait for Approval of Free com .np Domain.
Wait for approval once the documents have been uploaded. Due to manual verification and approval, it typically takes up to 24 hours in working days. If approved, you will get an email at the registered email address.
Below is a sample cover letter for registering a com. np domain.
Sample of Cover Letter for free .np Domain Registration (Request Letter for .com.np Registration)
To Date: 18th August 2022 The Host Master NPccTLD Registration Services MERCANTILE COMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD. Hiti Pokhari, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu, Nepal
Subject: Application for receiving free .np domain Dear Sir/Madam, I want to register the domain name.com.np/edu.np (Your desired domain) for my personal or professional use.I've already provided my contact information. My citizenship, PAN card, and company registration certificate are also attached. If you could approve my domain registration request, I would be very grateful. I sincerely appreciate your consideration. Your-requested-domain.com.np is my requested domain name. Your Sincerely Your Name Signature
If you are requesting a domain for your business or organization, be sure to utilize your letterhead. I’m hoping that this article will assist you to register a free com.np in Nepal. You can contact Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd. directly if you still have questions about.com.np. For name servers for your newly registered.np domain, you can also get in touch with our support staff.